Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Beginnings

Well, I'm unsure what happened by my wordpress journal is kaput (no idea if I'm spelling that right). I like the time and knowledge to try to figure out what's broken so have moved here and might just stay here as the no frills/no fuss approach appeals to me.
Perhaps I can better manage this and actually post on a somewhat frequent basis. I am not good at staying in touch via emails so dearly miss blogging as a way to keep up with my friends.
Once again, I'm asking you to bare with me as I get back into the swing of things and will try to be a better net buddy.

Ok, with all of that out of the way .. some quick updates. My 15 yo now has her driver's permit - ACK!! (I need to see if you can add smilies here!). She won't turn 16 until Nov. however the state of IL. has passed much more strict laws in regards to the number of hours required that she must drive before she can recieve her license so they are starting much earlier.
She's becoming a bit boycrazy as well .. ah vey!!

My 10 yo finally convinced us to let her get a fish. Just a simple little beta (which reminds me I promised to snap a pic of her and will try to share tomorrow) whom she's named Melody. For some reason fish give me the ICKS.

Our youngest baby (a Toy Yorkie!) has always thought she's a cat and now that we have a fish, she jumps onto the table (she can jump like a cat afterall she only weighs 4-5 lbs and is smaller then most cats) and watches the fish (much to my youngest's dismay!).

I'm still busy working for my brother at his auto dealership.
I haven't opened Paint Shop Pro in ages sadly. I do still sketch with a pencil and paper quite often as it's very relaxing for me and do wish I could find the time to still doodle with web graphics.

I will be popping by those whose URL's I remember (I don't have my handy dandy reads lists to check) so bear with me as I try to get back on track.

No comments: