Thursday, April 10, 2008

Best TV Night

Thursday are by far the best night of TV. I'm a Survivor fan (have watched every season from the beginning!) and CSI:Las Vegas fan as well as Lost. Of course I have to chat a minute about this ...
Last week it was Ami's turn to say goodbye on Survivor. I have to admit she was never a favorite of mine so wasn't in the least upset to see her name written down. Several of the favorites chosen this time (mostly the girls) were by far not my favorites so find myself hoping for them to be voted off. Cirie is currently at the top of my wishlist to go home. She's bossy and controlling and overall I don't think a strong player (not physically) just doesn't bring much to the game. I do like the remaining female fans, it was funny because I really like Tracy until the last episode or two then really grow to dislike here. Kathy was too funny .. sorry she went. My favorite of course is Ozzy followed closely by James. It would have been funny to see Jonathan stick around longer.


I'm very excited that last week was finally a new episode on CSI. Another show I've watched since the premier. It's funny because I've tried to watch the 2 spinoff's Miami and New York but can't get into either one. Guess it's the casting, I really love William Peterson in the lead role.



Lost on the other hand .. this is my first season watching so of course am confused. The jumps in time and storyline are hard to follow but I enjoy the drama and the show seems very well written that I'm determined to stick with it and catch up. I need to rent some of the past seasons I guess to really follow it.



I have to admit I'm a soap *story* watcher. I still record General Hospital everyday on my DVR. Any other GH fans out there? I've watched As the World Turns, Bold and the Beautiful, Young and the Restless, Guiding Light and a little bit of Days of our Lives over the years and occasionally still read re-caps on the net of a few but GH is by far my favorite.


I'm hoping to spruce up the looks here a tiny bit soon but still learning the layout of things so that will have to wait.

It's raining and miserable here today .. where is spring? This is picture of the view out the window this morning. Sorry it's so blurry, the camera couldn't focus properly. It's a chilly 41 degrees. I can't imagine we'll be too awfully busy with customers, with weather like this. Generally it's only people who have a problem with their current vehicle or their work has been cancelled due to the weather that are out shopping in nasty weather. I guess the blessing is that at least it's not snow, we have gotten it in April before so it's not unheard of.

Ok, I need to get a move on .. may the blog be with you!





4 comments:

Darylynn said...

Hi Melissa! Ozzy is probably my all time favorite who didn't win. I'm in constant fear of him being voted off but he's a smart player and now that they're merging he'll be in better shape to win immunity challenges PLUS he still has that idol. Doesn't Jonathan sound just like Alan Alda? We rented ther 1st season of Heroes over the summer. That's the only season you've missed. Too bad Season 2 got cut short. I watched GH in the Luke & Laura days but I still watch AMC and have since Erica was in high school! ;) Sonny on GH used to be Nico on AMC. Enjoy Thursday night TV! Thank goodness for DVR's!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Melissa, sorry about your weather, I hope it improves very soon. Spring is glorious here but sSummer is going to be way too hot. Have a great weekend, hugs

Johanna said...

OMW...the badger commercials are HILARIOUS! My girls and I just sat here cracking up. I'll show you wiggle room...hahahah LOVE IT!

You're not alone with being "LOST" I've been watching it from the beginning and I'm totally lost. I don't understand the flash forwards at all. I wish they'd clear stuff up just a little. Good to see ya back girl. *hugs*

Darylynn said...

Just reading my last comment! Who would've thought Ozzy would make such a big blunder and go down holding on to an idol? Survivor was still great even tho "Poverty" ended up winning. I wonder if things will work out with Ozzy and Amanda? Speaking of the wii and bowling... Justin was just at a convention in Vegas and they had a wii bowling contest and he asked if he could switch the control to lefty and he won. Being a southpaw can pay off! ;) I alaso was able to get the wii fit on ebay so I'm all set. Happy Memorial Day! (((Hugz)))